Stop and smell the roses! Visit our greenhouse and
garden center and step into a world of color and fragrance more
beautiful than words can describe. We have hundreds
of varieties of annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs, and evergreens
in perfect planting condition. Let us be the inspiration for your
yard and garden!
* Landscape Designer
* Landscape construction foreman and staff
* Nursery crew leader
Full-time and part-time positions. Benefits included!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sat. March 25: 10am-4pm, Sat. April 1: 9am-3pm. Miniature Garden Workshop
Fairy, Gnome, Terrarium, Succulent and Cactus Garden workshops:
Make-n-take a new garden, or refresh an existing garden with personalized instruction from our staff.
A great activity to do during spring break. Come and go at your leisure, and leave the mess here!
* Sat. March 25: 10am-4pm, Sat. April 1: 9am-3pm. Houseplant refresher
Don't forget about your houseplants! They need TLC too. A bigger pot, new soil, fresh fertilizer? We can help, and you can leave the mess here!
* March 25th Morrison County Education day. There is still space. Contact Morrison County Master gardneners to sign up.
* April 1st Crow Wing County Gardening expo. Contact Crow Wing County Master gardeners to sign up.
* April 8th Go Wild at our 2nd annual spring garden expo!
* Landscape design and how to incorporate perennials for a flawless look.
* How to get more from your plants with the right soil and fertilizer
* Cooking with herbs.
* Everything you've ever wanted to know about hydrangeas; the queen of the garden!
* and more!
Check in from 8am-8:30 with bloody mary's and bagels. We'll wrap up the event about 1:30, followed by greenhouse tours if you'd like.
Cost is $40. Includes lunch, beverages, snacks, discounts and give-aways! Call ahead to register. 218-829-5519. No refunds.
* April 15th Easter open house!
* Spring planting parties...two options to pick from!
1) Make 'n Grow: Make your very own creation for sun, shade or both with our guidance, using our containers, soil and baby plants,
and we'll care for them in our greenhouse until about mid-May when the weather is warmer. Once you get them home, you can swap them out into your own pots,
or leave them in their original containers.
April 21st, 22nd, 28th or 29th; between 9am-4pm
12" mache container $50 each
14" mache container $65 each
14" decorative hanging basket $50 each
2) Make 'n Take: Create your very own masterpiece with your own container, using our soil, plants and guidance. Cost will vary based on the size of the container and the plants chosen.
Thur. May 18th or 25th; 5-6:30pm
** Reservations are required for either option
16460 Highway 371 N. | Brainerd,
MN 56401 | (218) 829-5519